View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 20:47   #12
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: And it's Jones..Again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Tony Blair is blind to the real story of the New Labour era

Our MP has his name as the writer...he has also posted on twitter that this is his 'piece'..far be it from me to analyse his tweets, his posts on here and his fumbling, bumbling readings of scripted musings in the commons (i.e. I'd like to ask the PM if he's ever been in the same room as Rupert Murdoch.)....but I'd hazard a guess that this has been prettied up by someone similar to the guy who thought he lived in 'xxx'

Anyhoo....this weeks standout tweet..

'Vital @UKLabour Party puts working class people on Mcr Gorton shortlist. Someone who is doing a real job, not a 'preferred' candidate.'

Hmmm....'preferred' as in related to standing councillors/MP's?

'doing a real job' as in opposing the majority and supporting an imaginary 95%

If I were you mate, I'd start looking for those directorships to supplement that exorbitant pension of yours that i'm already paying for.

P.S. next time you meet a minister, even if he is from Kurdistan..at least wear a tie and have a wash..after all, you are supposed to represent me!
The Author GRAHAM JONES? No link to the name to say he's our beloved GRAHAM JONES, it could be a different GRAHAM JONES, until we have proof it's 95% change hands GRAHAM JONES, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt?

Nah, it must be our GRAHAM JONES, any other GRAHAM JONES, would distance himself from the GRAHAM JONES we know and loath.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote