Thread: Season Tickets
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 18:58   #108
Chewbacca
Full Member+

Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
The clue was in the bit where i said I bought them at a previous game. This was common knowledge to most people that had flexi tickets although in general the tickets were pre printed anyway s complimentaries. I did the same for the previous games at the end of the season as the games looked likely to sell out.

How is it a flaw if they make flexi holders aware that tickets would have to be exchanged prior to the matchday? On the rare occasions that it would be likely to happen it would be no different to the situation with season tickets and cup games.

It only becomes difficult if you want to make it difficult!
You didn't have to buy in advance under the terms of the tickets in theory, and they are not 'flexi' if you have to but a few weeks before.

I think Stanley match day prices are too expensive, and fleecing away fans rather than growing the fan base is a priority. They should go back to £15 match behind the goals, however the club can't see past the short term income from away fans.

The U12 frees have been scrapped too, however the price of a game has been halved in this category. I suspect not may u12 free tickets were actually used, and not many flexies were sold, but the same should apply just reduce on the day prices a bit.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote