View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 21:25   #1
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Physical Exosist

I went out for a change being a stop at home sort of guy, the day wasn't overly exciting until, in a club I visited there was an abandoned copy of The Mail On Sunday.

I picked it up and in an attempt to keep myself amused started to read, now as can be expected most of it was, pro Tory, anti labour propaganda.

What I found frightening was agreeing with most of it.

There was one article I read however I totally agreed with.

It was about physical education at school, she described the embarrassment of being a normal child in a sport conscious school, the unnecessary sharing of showers at a delicate age even though it was same sex (or perhaps because it was same sex?).

Yes there are lads, lasses and adults that want sport to be part of their life, I never did, I have never had an objection to people that enjoy sport enjoying sport, but some of us aren't sporty, should never be forced to be sporty and from what I can see today are far healthier than those that got involved.

O.K. I have the odd twinge that I put down to old age, my surviving friends that involved themselves in sports seem to be limping or even worse travelling the pavements on mobility scooters, many are now overweight useless images of their former selves.

I ignored sports, didn't like them, what is healthier? "Play up, play up, play the game".

Or saying, please Sir, I can't play today, I forgot my kit?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web