View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 18:19   #138
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: General Election called

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
LMAO someones pooping their pants if they think they have to remind us that they come from here

wrong way around its he that needs reminding where he came from and for the love of god i wish he would stop trying to con people in to thinking he is OK with brexit he was calling the good people of Hyndburn racists the day after they voted to leave the EU

the people of XXXX arnt as stupid or as racist as he thinks they are.The only reason why he gets elected is because not enough people have the stomach to vote Tory around here it a hard core labour area...

but these areas are falling so fingers crossed

I always consider people that wear scarfs (when it isn't freezing cold) to have pretensions about their class, if you watch T.V. those that think their expertise is greater than what they can put towards a conversation always wear something ridiculous around their neck.

P.S. Free advertising in a political pamphlet? No-one should do that, (By the way get all your mod clothing from Dappers it's not far from there on Warner St (another free advert that is probably more legal)).

Last edited by Less; 08-05-2017 at 18:27.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote