Old 12-05-2017, 17:56   #156
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: General Election called

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
I'm told Corbyn is crazy and an idiot all the time, but when ever I ask what's wrong with his ideas, they can never say what it is. They are in reality only copying what the Tory press says and are acting like puppets. Many of the working class vote against their own interests all the time. Brexit is the biggest con since the charge of the Light Brigade. The only thing is sure about it, is the Very Rich will get even richer and the majority will get poorer.
Well many life time Labour Voters, me included voted to leave that corrupt organisation, were we supported by Labour when the democratic result was announced? were we hell as like, just remind us, when was the last time the E.U. Accounts were signed off? as for brexit being the biggest con, sorry its people like you who have been conned the biggest. which dont surprise me at all, i assume you are the suger who frequented the Union St, club back in the day?in fact i will be amazed if it aint so. Teresa May is the ONLY party leader that accepted the democratic will of the people FACT, and i'll tell yeh summat for nowt i voted Leave cos i have Grandchildren and it will be a damn site better for them when they grow up.

Last edited by cashman; 12-05-2017 at 17:59.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote