View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 08:28   #178
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: General Election called

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
Regarding the reactions to my post, it’s truly amazing what a thorough job our Media propaganda machine does and how, once it’s lodged its views in the minds of the UK public, it seems nigh on impossible to remove them. It is as if they are then cast in stone. As Mark Twain observed, “There are laws to protect the freedom of the press’s speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.”

For those who dismissed my suggestion it was a group of Billionaires (from all around the world) who sponsored the Brexit campaign, which was to convince us that the EU was the evil empire which gave the UK citizens a bad deal, then consider this example. There are two peculiar Billionaire bothers (The Barclays) who live in a Castle on Sark. The instant Brexit happened by a slim majority, Nigel Farage was summoned to the Barclay’s Castle. They then put on a lavish party to thank him for persuading the public to align their beliefs with their own. Yet many working people thought Nigel had really been fighting to benefit them?

The Barclays own the Telegraph!
So, according to you, our media propaganda machine only sided with the Brexit campaign? None of the media sided with the leavers?

Our ideas are cast in stone yet your unchangeable opinions should be taken on board by all without question?

There were multi billionaires on both sides of the fence, because the ones that agree with your unshakeable convictions they must have been working for the common man and could not have had their own reasons for wishing to remain?

As has already been mentioned, the votes have been cast, the result is in, pretending that you know better than the majority doesn't mean you are correct.

P.S. No links to back up your opinion yet, without proof of your claims an opinion no matter how biased, is all it is.

Last edited by Less; 15-05-2017 at 08:34.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote