View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 20:42   #230
accyman
God Member

Re: General Election called

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
The 9,000 is from his election pamphlet - the A5 one that someone stuffed through the letterbox. I then took a rough average of the population figures, multiply by the number of years he has been MP, and came to the conclusion that he has only helped a very small percentage of the constituents.
Got really slagged by some of his acolytes for pointing out that the A5 size pamphlet was printed in London. I will see if it scans OK and post it but the Printer's address is done in very faint lettering, so not holding my breath.
careful barrie going on about the pamphlets you will have the GJAS on you ( graham jones appreciation society )

funny thing about election time is you ask a valid question and you get berated and insulted by his support club to the point they even question if you are a real person and insist people who say you are real show you proof that you arnt also a liar lol

the rest of the election cycle just like him they cant be seen anwhere other than pointing at the odd pot hole or dodgy railing in the local rag

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote