View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 21:43   #51
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Manchester Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
There is a vigil tomorrow evening in the grounds of St James church, Accrington at 7.30. Hope it is well attended, because all the vigils that are happening around the country shows the monsters that we as humans stand together.
I understand that it's well intentioned, but how does it actually benefit anyone? The attendees will more than likely be those who espouse liberal, non confrontational attitudes, the mind set that we can all get on together as long as the indigenous allow the "newcomers" to carry on with their ethnic ways & everything will be just peachy!

It's those ways that have destroyed their original homes & lands & turned them into the lawless inhospitable cesspits they now are! Appeasement & tolerance of their backward culture has brought us to the situation we find ourselves living with now. One Country, one set of laws & rules, we were here first, this is our way, you chose to come here, don't like it, don't come knocking on our door, it really is that simple.

The sooner the sjw's, snowflakes & bed wetting , hand wringing liberals eventually "Get it", the sooner we can return to being a united happy little Island of Britishers again!