View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 13:37   #58
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Manchester Arena

I think we are aware of what Muslims do to one another...barbarity is a mediaeval thing.
This religion and culture has not moved from the Middle Ages.
This creatures parents fled from Libya. They were given sanctuary in a country noted for its ability to take in the waifs and strays...a country that is tolerant of the customs and cultures of others.
We may not want to avail ourselves of these customs and cultures, but we do not mind incomers keeping hold of theirs.
This creature was schooled here, had freedoms here(freedoms which he despised so much)he was given health care,he was housed.
This is how we are paid for our hospitality.
If this person hated these freedoms so much why did he not just go back to live in Libya?
He and his family were obviously in no danger or disadvantaged, since his parents and a younger brother live there...he visited for months at a time.

What a brave jihadi he was(heavy on the sarcasm)...killing girls and women.
If he wanted to fight (and die in Martyrdom) he could have gone to any of the places where conflict is taking place and fought real men...but no, he preferred to murder little girls.

I have found over the last days I have been angered beyond belief, that I distrust those who are or appear to be of this peaceful faith...Muslims.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote