View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 06:42   #120
accyman
God Member

Re: Manchester Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It is very easy to say that you want tougher anti terror laws...especially as the current leader of his party voted against every proposed law to deal with terror since 1983.
I will believe it when he puts forward ideas as to what tougher laws he would support...and I would applaud him if he could get the leader to subscribe to his ideas.

corby is saying what he thinks will get him elected he is nothing but a liar and a con man making promises he cant keep and betrayinghis life long held values to garnish votes from people who are fearfull after a few terrorist attacks.

i have no doubt what so ever that he will revert to his hug a terrorist ways the second he won an election

wouldnt be the first time the people especially around here were told one thing then another thing done once someone was elected would it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote