Thread: Signings
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 18:10   #204
deeayess

Re: Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
No wonder I hardly come on here anymore, Some quite staggering comments with regarding Mr Holt.

How ANYONE has the right to criticise what he is doing/ has done for the club needs their head looking at. Let's not forget we have been a total shambles financially....... forever! He has literally put his hard earned money in and transformed the club. Just look at the ground improvements we have seen in the last year!

Whatever we have received from Bradford, if it's £100,000 or £999,999 it doesn't matter. We have got a record fee for a player who 18 months/ 2 years ago was absolutely nowhere near that. Fair play to Coleman for getting the best out of him, and even fairer play to Mr Holt for negotiating that kind of fee.

Keep the faith Red men !
I used to think Craig whyte was a good guy. Since then I trust nobody. He appears to have done some good stuff but there's something niggling away now. I'm not saying he is not a good guy because he may well be but most of the money he put in was turned into shares. He insisted on 75% which have him total financial control and effectively made us a part of WHAM. I had no concerns re asset stripping as we had none but now we want to buy the ground. We don't know how much of all this is funded by player sales and will the money be reinvested in players? There has been some good out of this and things may get a lot better but for now I'll hold back on the hero worship but will afford him the chance he deserves.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote