Thread: Signings
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 19:28   #208
st06nc2
I am Banned

Re: Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
I see Andy at most home games he always as time for a quick hello and even a brief chat seems a proper chap but I remember at the time he took over he stated that he was,nt a Roman Abrovanich and would strive to try and make the club self-sufficient if and when that ever happens only time will tell but I think you have to have a bit of trust in the man and I truly believe he has been struck by the bug that is Accrington Stanley so let,s hope he is in it for the long haul and we progress on and off the field including all the good work in the acadamys and community which I know he is proud of we might even have our own training ground one day as well as hopefully owning our own if not the best stadium but it would be ours, better than what was happening before he became involved.
Exactly he's no Roman abramovich, his money will run out eventually, he says he wants to make Accrington a sustainable club, what if he runs out of money before then, he says he's not in it to make money but if he's not he's not going to have any money and we'll end up in trouble again, he needs to wind his neck in and stop going on rants that could end up causing more s**t for the club
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote