View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 17:12   #8
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Parental responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
My original question was should parents be made more responsible for their children actions.
Simple answer - Yes!

Will it happen - No!

Why? Because they've got rights!

On top of that, should you even pass comment or shake your head in disbelief at certain "Childrens" behaviour, you're met with a flurry of abuse, threats of violence & undoubtedly told, in a barely coherent rant to mind your own business! (This I know from personal experience because when the M.i.L had the audacity to comment on some ill behaved little snipes whose parents really didn't care less to the annoyance being caused to others around them. She was bad mouthed & slated by their boorish father .... that was until yours truly stood up (literally) all 5'10, broad shouldered & beer barrel carting muscles flexing told said idiot to wind his neck in & get a grip of his pets, because if ours could sit quietly & behaved under the table the same should apply to his! And all this in German with a smattering of fine old Anglo-Saxon )

Shortly thereafter he & his brood left in high dudgeon, we were later thanked by the waiting on staff who had to put up with such behaviour on a regular basis but weren't allowed to say or pass comment "As the customer is (despite their obnoxiousness) always right!"

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 15-07-2017 at 17:17.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote