View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 12:29   #28
Mr T
Super Moderator

Re: Everton Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
I was there and have commented earlier. However I am still a Donacien fan, I do think he needs to be playing much further up. He can put balls in to the strikers with pin point accuracy at pace, Yet he is playing as a wing back defender. I think Coley needs to have a good think about playing to strengths. The big player on trial was not quite the finished article he drifted out to the wing where he should have stayed centre. He was a good target man but his final finish is rusty. More games will see a massive improvement. Billy needs someone to run off him as he does not have the pace at this time. There is a lot to be confident about this season, we do need a couple of additions like a keeper and a striker. Our Captain was quiet yesterday maybe we need a talker. I am not enthused by the segregation nonsense in the last two games. A complete waste of time. I hope we can sort this out before the Preston Game. I am happy to say we don't have a violence problem at Stanley and we don't want one.
Chris; not really sure what your "issue" is and can confirm the PSF stand allocations with be the same for the PNE and Oldham games. We have made the current decisions to give as many supporters the best day out we can give them; which also conforming to the Safety Certificate. Yesterday prime example; wet afternoon yet all those who watched the game including the Everton fans were dry and watched a decent game of football.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote