View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 11:52   #50
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Everton Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post
For someone who wasn't there at either game last week but whos hoping to get to the PNE game what was the segregation thats was a waste of time ?
My Beef about the segregation is that it was not necessary, When you consider the sports bar was open to all I could not see the need. We are lucky enough not to have a violence problem at Stanley. It was a good game with a lot to take in. Friendlies to me are just a game to cast an eye on new signings and potentials. I also like to see how the tactics of the manager is working. My opinion is just that an opinion. John Coleman probably couldn't give two hoots as to what I think but he has the final say. Segregation is a retrograde step in my opinion. If there was intelligence to suggest otherwise there would no objection from me. Stanley is a family friendly club which is a big part of it's attraction. It was an observation I made and I mentioned it to the club , It was not a complaint as such but some people seem to respond without trying to understand the point. They immediately go on the defence and try to find a rule to justify an action. It may seem trivial and to a point it is. I personally like to sit in my season ticket seat as that is where I feel I can see the game better. We had away fans sitting next to us last season with no bother at all. That is why I don't see the need for it. No big deal.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote