Thread: Oldham
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 16:52   #10
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Oldham

Overall it was a game we should have won by halftime. we had created enough chances to be at least 2/3 up at the break. we were less than clinical but we were the better team in the first half. It was promising. Second half was a better test for us and we were stretched by some of their subs who were better than the first half players they replaced. We did well to keep them out as much as we did. We were ok over the 90 mins. A few areas to tighten up on. The trialist keeper was reasonably good in his distribution and reading of the game. I do feel he should have done a bit better for the goal that went in. Perhaps I have been spoilt by watching Rodak. There has been a marked improvement in the side since Wednesday. so I am more confident as each game goes by. A decent crowd and a nice day, Just a pity we did not get the win as we were good for it over the 90 mins. some of the refereeing was a bit questionable but I think there will be plenty of that over the season. away to Southport next.

Last edited by Chrisr; 22-07-2017 at 16:59.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote