View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 16:32   #1338
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
Here is a few paragraph's from an article printed today in the Newcastle Chronicle
by Jonathan Walker

BRITAIN WOULD HAVE VOTED TO REMAIN HAD IT BEEN BETTER EDUCATED,
ACADEMICS CLAIM

New research suggests the nation would have voted against Brexit if more of us had gone to university

The UK could have voted against Brexit if voters had been better educated,
academics have said

A new paper suggests that a university education was the 'predominant factor' dividing
those who voted Remain and those who voted Leave

It even made more difference than age or income, according to the document

And if just 3% more people had gone to university then the results of last year's EU referendum, when the UK voted to quit the EU, could have been different.

The findings were published by academics from the university of Leicester

They produced data showing the cities such as Sunderland have a low proportion of
people who have been through higher education and voted to leave the EU - while areas
such as Lambeth and camden in London have a high proportion of graduates and voted to remain
We've had this before, the ill-educated voted brexit, and if it's true, we are ill-educated because Our politicians had and still do ignore the education of the masses, we have been promised smaller classes and more qualified teachers since before I was born.

What happens? M.P.'s and bankers make mistakes and what is one of the first things they cut back on? edification, edukation, edukatshun!

Don't blame the people, don't call the people, get the people on your side M.P.'s by actually giving what you promise before we put an X on the ballot paper.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote