Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2005, 09:34   #110
andrewb
God Member

Re: aliens

Hmm tricky one. I certainly don't believe in ghosts, I guess ghosts are somewhat like God in a sense. A lot of things are explained by saying 'it was a ghost' or whatever, just like a lot of things people didn't know about in the past was explained by God e.g the creation of the world. Now i'm not saying God couldn't have been the thing that started the Universe off, even if I don't quite believe that myself, but we now know how the Earth came to be and we no longer think that God created it directly himself, it was a product of the big bang.. If you see what I mean.

Now aliens, I believe in them, but I certainly don't think they have managed to get to this planet yet. It's entirly possible, infact the odds must be quite high that there is another form of existance in the Universe, just think of those millions and millions of planets out there, I think another one must be somewhat like Earth, have developed an atmosphere, correct distance from Sun etc. But if they could fly the millions of lightyears to Earth, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't just fly in the sky, they'd come and interact with us surly after coming all that way?
andrewb is offline   Reply With Quote