Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2005, 15:08   #116
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: aliens

Your theory could be right in a lot of cases garinda but I didn't actually see that green glowing thing until I downloaded the photo and I'm still not sure what it is. I won't call it specifically a ghost. It's just something green and spooky. Maybe it's a ghost alien?

On the subject of UFOs I am reminded of an instance when a local politician was asked for his opinion on the UFOs near Bacup and he replied that just because people had seen things flying in the sky and that no-one had been able to identify them didn't make them UFOs. Er, pardon? Isn't a UFO by definition an "unidentified flying object"?

On the theory of the Big Bang. Always presuming that this is correct and the universe and everything began with a big bang (until someone comes up with another theory and all the baffling "proof" that we can't argue with because we can't make moss nor sand of it) I am left asking "what banged?" and "who banged it?" "what was there before the bang?" There had to be something in order for that thing to bang. How long had it existed without banging? What changed so that from being in a non-banging state it transformed into a banging state? If something caused it to bang who created that something? The answer will probably turn out to be "42"

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote