Thread: Crawley!
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 18:50   #12
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Crawley!

I have watched coley's post match report. He says the first half was his fault as he picked players and played some out of position? why we have enough on the bench to rotate. I have noticed a consistent lack ock of players who last season were pretty good. Johny Edwards is a brilliant striker but can't even get on the bench, Hayden Jackson has lost his scoring form yet is picked every match even when injured and shouldn't have played but Coley insisted on playing him. Billy needs to enter some diving competitions he was embarrassing at times again. We had better players on the bench today that could have done a better job. Ben Richards Everton on the bench. WTF is that about. When we need these players they are rusty and need a run of games to get the fitness level back up. The don had a nightmare first half. I am afraid Coley and Jimmy have to take the criticism for this embarrassment. If we are to go up this season then teams like Crawley, Lincoln, Guiseley. shouldn't be getting anywhere near us. Even when we cursed with a bad ref in these games we should be playing them off the park. I accept we have no right to win any game and I don't expect that. But to say crawley were better than us in the first half. NO They were not, we allowed them to walk all over us. I will say this, There has not been to the wham this season that were better than us when we are firing on all cylinders. This is 4 games lost but like Coley says we could easily win 4 on the spin. If we put any more performances like that out then We are going nowhere, Sorry but that is the truth. Wilks has not done much either, Rumours are that Everton have put a big bid in for him. He is a leeds player. Good luck to him if he does go.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote