View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 20:27   #29
Interested Observer

Re: Today's Abandonment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
The "code 3" was announced well before it was officially called off, that was a disgrace to be fair.

It seemed like they waited as long as possible to tell fans, nothing to do with the queues for pies and beer....

Anyone who bought a ticket for the game (bar ST holders) has to pay again at a reduced price, which rubs salt into the wounds.

The club needs to get someone in who is commercially savvy to advise, as in the long run this will lose support.
At last someone with a bit of common. If Andy Holt/ Accy are worth/making as much money as is claimed then it should be possible to sort that pitch out so this doesn't keep happening. Just been informed that I've got to fork out an extra 10 quid on top of todays 20 quid for the pleasure of attending the re arranged fixture. Why??? Todays game doesn't exist anywhere now, it might as well not have taken place for the purpose of the record books/league table blah, blah, blah, so why have to pay again? I've been to re arranged abandoned games in the past where the original ticket stub got you in the game, no extra cost full stop. All this for sub standard away facilities part of which should be condemned. What was said to the Swindon fans who travelled up the other week on the assurance the game would go ahead? Your pitch is now pretty good to be fair compared to the 70's/80's/90's when it was a complete mud bath in winter. However it's still deficient and needs sorting in the town end corner near the main stand. Some sort of apology would be nice from Accy officials and free entry to ticket stub holders for the re arranged game, but I won't hold my breath. The fans get ***t on again.
Interested Observer is offline   Reply With Quote