Thread: Isis 'beatles'
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 16:34   #1
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Isis 'beatles'

Shafeh Elsheikh and Alexander Kotey, the two guys who were part of the four British Isis terrorists responsible for beheading western hostages, are bleating about having their British citizenship removed.
They feel that this is rather unfair as the removal of their citizenship means that they will not get a 'fair' trial.

What do you feel about these two and their whinging.

My response to these two is....did Alan Hening, the Taxi driver who had gone on a humanitarian mission to help children in a war zone did not get any kind of trial...he got beheaded.
My feelings are that these two should be interrogated until,their ears bleed and when the authorities feel they have not got a scintilla of information left in them, they should be dispatched in the same manner that they dispatched the westerners that they beheaded...compassion?
Why should they get any of that...they do not understand the concept.
Furthermore, they should understand that the removal of their citizenship is something they should have considered before they got into the barbaric practices that come with membership of Isis....they revoked their right to be British citizens when they took up arms against the west.

I am unsure if either of these were born here...But being born here does not make them British....a pig born in a stable can never claim to be a horse.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web