Thread: Isis 'beatles'
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 13:36   #16
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Isis 'beatles'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
No Margaret I have something better, put them on crucifixes, and if I coud have old my .44 Renington charcoal burner (I could clover leaf six shots with that .44 Remi at 20 yards) then get to shoot bits off one, as the other watched, first shot 1/2 inch of his dangler, nect two shots shave a bit off his testicles, no 70 virgins for him, then I take aim at his mate, he wil already be screamin his head of as I take aim, and click, oops sorry misfire, then next shot his ear lobes are gone, reload, and take aim again, by this time they will both be really regreting their past as justice is delivered, bang, no virgins for him either, I could make it last all day, rehoning my old shooting skils. Might sound daft to some, but to me it would be a far better punishment than life in prison, they would be suffering far worse and far onger than their victims, and they could still do prison when they were cut down, if the medics could patched them up,
not bad, but not subtle enough...make them live, but in constant and abject fear.
see how this faith of theirs, the faith that they were prepared to behead innocent for, will sustain them.

I would have them begging to be put out of their misery...and not pay a seconds heed to it.
they do not deserve to be dispatched to a grave...they deserve to be permanently demented....they meted out barbarity and deserve the same barbarity in return.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web