View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:46   #27
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Isis 'beatles'

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
at the end of the day they should have been told that if they went out there and committed these crimes and other british citizens too that they would auto matically loose their rights of a british citezen and if caught and found guilty then the death penalty would be introduced for their crimes. might have thought twice about joining up if they knew they could not hide behind the human rights nonesence.
The governments "Terrorism act" was adjusted/updated to cover this sort of situation & act as a deterrent. And surprise, surprise, it ain't working! So far as I'm aware the only folk prosecuted under the act were a couple of blokes who went out to fight against Daesh/ISIS.

As to the scum that went out to fight alongside these creatures they've been welcomed back with open arms by gutless, snivelling, puke inducing politicoes & whining, libtard, leftist wankeratti, as the poor little misguided lammykins didn't understand & just need de-radicalizing & readjusting into our multikulti society!

Absolutely sickening!