Thread: US gun laws
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 17:39   #5
Retlaw
I am Banned

Re: US gun laws

This country of ours has the stricktest gun laws on the planet, that tony blur got many many votes on his promise to ban all pistols after the Dunblane do, yet that bloke had no legal reason to have a fire arms certificate, no club in the area would have him as a member, yet his certificate was renewed, and that person has never been held to account, Hamilton knew exactly what he was doing that day, and he achieved it, a complete ban, just because gun clubs wouldn't have him. And blurs bann solved nothing, the police always knew that there were more unregistered fire arms than legal ones.
As for any gun laws in Amarica resulting in a reduction of fire arms, dream on, there are more guns than people in America, and you can even get a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
If I lived there I could even buy a Vickers machine gun.
One thing that no USA politician or political group would dare trying to do is bann fire arms, the gun lobby keep quoting the right to bear arms. My answer to them, okay but the only arms you will get to bear, are those that were in being when that clause in the constitution was written.
And I could write even more on Swiss gun laws, which are an eye opener for some. Education can solve many problems

Last edited by Retlaw; 07-04-2018 at 17:43.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote