View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 12:50   #11
617ontheirgame
Junior Member+

Re: Congratz on the league

Maybe we should use our untold riches to buy ourselves a Tom Daley or two ..McConnartist must get a lot of stick off both of your fans...Colchester and possibly at times FGR have played the most aesthetically pleasing football I have seen in L2 this year ..Wycombe were dire...You have won with a few tricky divers and a very solid defence and keeper...Luton in flashes were pretty nice on the eye ..and of the 5 possible playoff contenders Exeter move it well ..the other 4 much of a muchness..ALL teams get slated for something ..we are very direct at times but only against the little pretty teams and clearly a work in progress since NL is very tough environment...you dive a lottttttttt but also have some nice shapes and rotation of the ball..I truly doubt you will recruit much to improve and will rely on clever loan deals ..i also doubt we will get through playoffs this year but more confident next season ..maybe you could relocate to Milton Keynes and build a stadium and get a fanbase ? Just a thought ������
617ontheirgame is offline   Reply With Quote