View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:07   #13
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Political Correctness, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
No, Less....I use only the mildest of swear words(is 'chuffing' a swear word).
I mean that I hate having to listen to the filthy language that comes out of some folks mouths(and I KNOW you know this, but others may not)
I challenged a young couple (travelling with a baby and a toddler)on public transport recently by asking them if they kissed their children goodnight with their filthy mouths.
I got a black look, but they did no swearing for the rest of the journey.

It is my offended attitude to listening to swearing that is MY problem.
I can't imagine you swearing at all (you have what is known as self control).

I try to keep my swearing to a minimum sometimes however when used in the correct manner it can be quite effective.

One of the pubs I use has a barmaid (or to be P.C. a barperson) she has a mouth so foul every second word is worse than anything I used to hear in the Navy.
I was waiting to be served and she started ranting at me about something that was none of my business, I told her this has nothing to do with me, she/(it) kept ranting, I said, look, I've just told you this has nothing to do with me, so, shut the **** up and serve my bloody beer I don't need to listen to you.
She/(it) looked shocked, said that it was strange for me to swear at her, yes, was my reply just because I don't normally swear at you doesn't mean I don't know the words, if you would like me to stop swearing at you in future, then learn to moderate your language and just do your job which is keeping me supplied with beer.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote