View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 16:03   #62
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Political Correctness, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
What I am about to post is purposely and absolutely politically incorrect and I apologise most insincerely if it offends anyone…tough you-know-what’s!

Ladies, don’t knock wearing the burqa, instead think about the benefits. Wearing a burqa means no need to worry if you are having a bad hair day, it will be hidden from view. If you are troubled with facial hair (as so many women are – especially as one ages) no need to epilate, you can be the bearded lady and no one will ever know.

If you feel confined wearing a bra then leave it off – let your boobs bounce freely. Only you will know. You’ll never have to worry about what to wear and if it’s a hot day then the least worn under it the better.

If you overindulge in chocolates and those sugary fizzy drinks who cares about the resultant bulges. These would be strictly between you and the burqa. As for makeup – think of the money you’ll save not needing any.

So maybe the women who wear the burqa are more liberated than we give them credit for…

.…and can anyone tell me where I can get a one?
Strangely enough, you don't need a burqa, all you need to do is degenerate to wearing track suit bottoms.

For some strange reason the people that wear them in public never wear the top.

The other thing these people tend to do is scratch in public, there was an example the other day, he was trying to scrounge a fag off me but couldn't keep his hands out of his elasticated band, scratching away to distraction, had it been the first time I'd seen this sort of action I might have been offended.
I've learnt overtime that having such free entry to ones crutch isn't just a male thing, the females of the can't be arsed to dress reasonably are just as bad.

IF we are going to ban the burqa can we also ban this lazy form of garb?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote