View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:18   #104
dotti34

Re: Political Correctness, again!

Regarding gender neutral toilets. As a person who has developed severe claustrophobia over the years, paranoid to the point of feeling really ill when in a confined space, I am very nervous when in ANY small place at all that I feel I might not be able to get out of. I can’t even enjoy a pee in peace in our loo at home if our toilet door is locked as I am too worried that the lock might not work when I’m done and I won’t be able to open the door. Then, like those three old ladies who have been immortalised in song, I would be well and truly stuck in the lavatory…..

So when I’m out and about and I desperately have to use a public loo (there is, after all, only so far a person can walk with legs crossed) I close the door but don’t lock it properly so it probably still shows ‘vacant’ on the door. You can bet your sweet bippy I definitely would not use a gender neutral toilet, it’s enough worry knowing that a woman might try to come in but would be more embarrassing if it was a bloke – just guide me to that bush you mentioned earlier on this thread, Margaret.

And I bet you all needed to know this.....
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote