View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 15:39   #69
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Accrington is Dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Haven't we already had a thread about drugs that was oversubscribed to?
Yes, accrington is dead, but come on, blaming it on drugs as a sole cause and repeating what has already been said will not remove the problems, we see around us.
Let's turn this thread a little more positive, yes, thanks to neglect from the powers that be we are turning from a dump to a midden and I shouldn't need to emphasise it's WE the people of this fair town that are the problem whether we use drugs or not our lack of contribution, our, 'I just don't really care attitude' has brought all of us to this.
Lord Falconer apologises for "war on drugs" and calls for legalization.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...s-war-on-drugs

As I've said recently I'm not sure about legalization anymore - but surely it's the lesser of 2 evils? People are always going to take drugs - if the stuff is "illegal" and mixed with poisons that kill then surely it's better if it's more legal and at least lives will be saved because hospitals will know what's in it. Trying to stamp it out doesn't seem to be working does it and now people are taking these new substances and dying in larger numbers, because hospitals don't know what they are taking and don't know the antidote. But I'm not 100% sure either way.

Last edited by kestrelx; 29-09-2018 at 15:46.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote