View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 15:54   #33
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2018/19 Prediction League; Game 13 v Bradford City (home)

Suspicious Betting Pattern Emerges As Kiwi Dethroned

Sheer incredulity at the fact that my partner-in-crime and I picked up 2 of only 4 maxis gained as a result of our 3-1 stroll against Bradford almost caused me to forget, once again, to write the regular report , but I've finally remembered , so here we go.

The most important maxi was gained by Lord Stiffupperlip , as his took him to the top step of the podium, ahead of Leylandii and Tom D, who still share 2nd place, on countback. Div3North's took him up to 4th= , just a point behind and level with MikeA, whilst mine saw me sneak into the Top Ten , in 9th. The last hero was Revived Red, whose success took him from 19th= to 14th=.

Kiwi John's drawmongering fall from the top of the heap to 6th was matched by Cashman's from 4th= to 11th, in Cashy's case due to omitting to put a guess in at all . KJ did at least pick up a single point for City's goal. StevieR, Monkeyhanger and Accytom18 all suffered significant falls in mid-table after predicting draws, but a single point for Benboy was enough for him to climb above everybody who has played less times than him (i.e. he's now 29th of 34).

For a home game against a team floundering around near the bottom of the table, 20 predictions of a Stanley win against 6 draws was perhaps a bit less optimistic than you might expect. Now I wonder what you're all going to come up with for an away game against one of the season-long front-runners ? Mind you, all that front-running only finds them 4 points ahead of the mighty Reds .

So, on we roll to see if we can give the Posh the Push. Can we - course we can . On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 13 Oct 18.doc (75.0 KB, 1 views)