View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:23   #1964
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

No Cashy, you do not.
We have to put our trust in those we elect...even if they are not who we voted for.
We have to be governed....like it or not.
I think she was most definitely badly advised....but without knowing what the advice was or how it was put to her we should not judge. You can only make decisions on the information you have to hand at the time.
Maybe the snakey is civil servants(and none of them want us to leave) gave her misinformation....I don't know...but it would make sense to me.
Yes, she is a remainer but my belief is that she accepted the vote and set about trying to fulfill the wishes of the electorate.
In this she was thwarted at every turn...And I believe that this was the doing of very senior civil servants....she has presided over a nest of vipers.
Very little support has she had from any corner.

As for 'call me Dave' Cameron....he is a coward because he set this in motion and then ran for the hills.
That is not the action of an honourable man...in fact it is not even the action of a man...he is a wuss who could not handle the thought of going to Brussels again....they really slapped him down.
At least TM tried to make a fist of it....that she has not succeeded is down to those who telegraphed the battle plans to Brussels.
Those are the ones who should be held responsible....and the looney leftie luvvies.
If they like the EU so much let the flit.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-11-2018 at 11:26.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote