View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 10:14   #16
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Wycombe One Up Front Match Thread

More Deja vu ?.

Thought I'd seen the last of this gradual loss of midfield and defensive shape at Rochdale..
a prime example of this being with The Chairboys second goal, where their right-side midfielder ran into the box totally unchallenged and set up the goal !.. No cover at all was offered to Nick by the Golden one, and the goal, which incidentally was well taken, ensued.

Even more Deja vu ?..

Apart from the buzzing around of Sam Finlay, who understandably tired after 70 minutes or so, the contribution from our other midfielder was again very poor, and whatever leadership qualities our Manager seems to think he possesses are seldom if ever on show !.

Even more Deja vu ?.

Where do The Football League find their League 1 Referees ?... it was difficult to understand his behaviour where his decision-making and attitude towards both teams were concerned..
I felt that he was suffering from a degree of self-importance from his posturing which completely affected his value to the game !. Where Do they find 'em??.

Yet more Deja vu !! .

After Rochdale, I suggested that the Roller-Coaster ride might be ready to roll !...
Last night I tentatively took my seat and closed my eyes to the possibility of what might be waiting around the corner !..

ON STANLEY !.. ON TO EVEN GREATER THINGS !!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web