View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 22:47   #21
Doug
Member.

Re: Schoolgirl wins dress case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
Justed watched this story on the news, biggest pile of sh*te i've heard in years, I for one will not go down without a fight than let us become the minority, now i've got that off my chest I feel better.
And for the record the BNP have just got one more vote.
I'm not to sure about the BNP; I think there is a deferent lack of back bone in all the main line party’s, and there is certainly no democratic choice between them or in Britain other than the likes of the BNP or that idiot that come from UKIP, another national disappointment. I was heartened in my resolve today when following this diabolical the British Government injected another s*** load of tax payers money into Afghanistan, I accept they’ve done it to try and combat the poppy trade but I’m almost certain that the last lot of cash paid for the seed in the first place. I so pleased that the children of the British Serviceman that lost their lives over there are seeing what they actually paid for. An increase in narcotics on British Streets including our own. I hope those Muslims who have gone to the trouble of integrating themselves into our society aren’t offended by what they read in this thread, I’m sure that’s not our intention, but you are out there please understand we are a proud people who have suffered many years of very inapt leadership. There’s no longer any respect for the British in my opinion thanks to the ****s that represent us and our county. Thank God with can trust in those who serve in the armed forces to defend us.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote