View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 10:52   #1
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The Accyweb anti-meandering threads, thread

Lets face it we have all been tempted & often given in to the temptation of posting a reply that is off topic from the original subject. This can lead to frustration on the part of others that believe that the only way from point A to point B is a straight line.

So for the benefit of all those tormented souls that cannot resist joining in a conversation & changing it's direction here is Accywebs very own anti-meandering threads, thread.

To keep it simple I suggest that rules are kept to a minimum but should be adhered to by anyone tempted to post within this thread.

1/ Any subsequent reply shall have no bearing on anything that has been previously posted.
2/ These rules can be changed at any time by just making up your own rules thus allowing your train of thought.
3/ Anyone found guilty of going so far off thread as to make the original post utterly useless is to be congratulated.

There, now thats simple enough isn't it? I would like to hear your comments on the above however, if I do the reply will be deemed as 'on thread', reported to the authorities & hopefully removed.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web