View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 19:34   #2390
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

The thing is Cashy, no newspaper is raising these issues so that people can see the fakery that is being sold to the electorate.

Now my understanding is that come the 29th....and if no agreement has been secured then we leave the EU on WTO rules.
Although these snakes are angling for an extension on article 50.... this will be charged at £1 billion quid a month.....so it will be in the interests of the EU to delay for as long as possible....and rake in the proceeds.

What ALSO has not been reported is that during the time after we leave. And for something like 2 years we can trade TARIFF FREE with all the EU countries.

We are not informed of these things because the elite political circles want to keep us in the dark and fearful of leaving.

The political Elite have their own agenda...and leaving the EU is not what they want to happen.
If we had voted to stay in then we would never have known what twisted lying snakes they all are...in it for their own ends.

I can't wait for the next GE....and the parties seeking votes....let any of them knock on my door and they will regret it.

I think democracy has died...that is if it ever existed(which I sincerely doubt).

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 11-03-2019 at 19:37.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote