View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 07:33   #2396
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

I think SOME are not astute enough to see they are being duped.
But remember way back when....it was our generation who were duped into believing that the EEC (as it was then) was always going to be just a trading organisation.

That was what the elite wanted us to think.

You can only make judgements based on the information that you have.
If that information is skewed or distorted (by the people you are being governed by...and are supposed to trust, because YOU put them there)then you are not going to make the right decisions.

All through the process of the UK's proposed exit from the EU I have read, and read, and read....all kinds of documents....boring dull stuff, stuff that fills me with despair for the way the politicians disregard their responsibilities.
I have learned much....but that has been because I do not swallow just what popular newsprint would like us to believe....because they too have their own agendas.

I think the latest developments may get acceptance in Parliament....but if it does and we go with the deal offered by the EU(even with the tweaks to the backstop) we are stuffed and will never truly be free of the blood sucking undemocratic organisation.....and they are slavverin' at this thought....that they have bamboozled the people of the UK.

Nowt new there is there?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote