Old 24-05-2019, 13:46   #2792
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, you are right in that those snakes in Brussels ran rings round her....but even if that had not happened....even if she had come back with something half decent...she was going to struggle to get it through because there are so many in the Palace of Westminster who have vested interests in the EU....in the form of subsidies and allowances.

The result of the referendum was a seismic shock...it was totally totally unexpected.

The one thing that has come out of this is (maybe) it will teach the parties that they need to listen to the electorate....that they need to represent their views.

I am hoping that those across the channel who have disrespected the people of this country, are Kakkingthemselves right now.
JCJuncker was noted to say that the stupid patriotic Brits hate the EU....but does not recognise that he is part of the reason why.

British Steel woul be in a much better situation if we had left without an agreement at the end of March....what has helped bring this company to its knees is the 'green' tax of 160 miliom quid....and a fine of 600 million quid if they failed to pay it.

I hope that whoever takes over the baton is ready for a battle....and has a steel will.
Let's hope that we can now get out....right out.
I agree twas one hell of a shock what the public voted at least to these greedy pigs, But agree also oer Juncker not seeing that HIM and people like him are the reason in the main people voted Leave, but doubt very much if they will be crapping it, they are well aware how many scumbag snakes want Remain in parliament.