View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:34   #3076
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Yes, undoubtedly, but the biggest culprits are the Brexit saboteurs.....the likes of Ken Clarke, John Major, David Gaulke, Keir Starmer, Philip Hammond, Amber Rudd...in fact they know who they are...and so do we.
Come a General Election, I hope the voters remember them for their treachery.

All that said, many of them are rich beyond the dreams of the man in the street so it will inconvenience them very little.
Amber Rudd for instance, has gone off to work with her brother, millionaire Roland Rudd...an arch remainer and the man who has poured funds into an organisation to reverse Brexit.

I have read that when the bill to stop No Deal being an option, that Boris will ignore it and when taken to court will mount his own action against the law(it was not passed by a recognised body of government).
It seem that this will be around the 19th of October...and the legal wranglings will be so very complex that it is hoped(I have everythig crossed...including my eyes, when I say this) that there will not be time for it to be fully dealt with before we leave the EU.

This slender thread is what I am hanging my hopes on right now.

Shortly after that there might be the call for an Election...which you would hope that Boris would win.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web