View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 16:12   #3078
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

So, we have another referendum.....and it falls in favour of a 'Clean Brexit'...by lets say a 1% majority.

Do you really think it will make one iota of difference?
even if the majority was only ONE vote...it is still a majority...but I feel that it would not be acceptable.

As you say the members of parliament were given numerous options for a deal(all of them were crap), so had they really wanted a deal they could have opted for one of those, but(as you rightly observe) A deal is NOT what they want,,,they want to revoke article 50 and are doing everything in their power to try to make that happen.
It is fine and dandy for the remainers to use underhand tactic/dirty tricks, but there are howls of derision when those who want to leave use such tactics.

Exactly what will another three month extension achieve?..other than kicking the problem down the road and giving more time for skulduggery.
Boris should have prorogued parlaiment from the 3rd of September until the 31st of October.

They cannot keep on doing the same things and expecting a different outcome...because that is the definition of stupidity

Bring on a general election(I never thought I would say that) let ANY political party doorstep me...and they had better have some good answers at the ready because I will be asking some very thorny questions.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote