View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 09:43   #28
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2019/20 Prediction League; Game 9 v Wycombe (away)

On The Fence Again The Place To Be

But not very crowded this week. I clambered up there to visit the drawmongers on this occasion, finding only four of them, all of whom took home a maxi whilst I managed only the basic 3 points for my trouble . Looking down on the red side of the fence I counted 17 of the faithful, with 5 pragmatists on the other side hoping to be wrong. The great majority of you down there got a point one way or the other (mostly the other).

The maxis included none of the early pacesetters, but for Monkey Hanger 5 points was enough to scramble onto the podium in 3rd place (from 7=) , now 4 behind Outback Ozzy who remains top of the heap, with his single point maintaining a 3 point lead over Valairian. Next up was Smudgie, up from 10th to 5=, then Kiwi John, 14= to 9th and finally the occasional Dav007, 32= to 25th. My modest 3 lifted me from 25= to 18th.

So, roll on the Seasiders. And if things go to plan Mrs C and I shall be rolling up to Accy ourselves for this, for one of my rare treats , so best the boys respond with a victory. I'm sure there's one in the pipeline soon ….

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 190914 - 14 Sep 19.doc (81.5 KB, 9 views)