View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 10:17   #31
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Blackpool Match Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Going back to the smoke bomb I watched the Blackpool vlog on YouTube this morning actually films the lad lighting it and then aims and throws it deliberately at Dimi only just missing him could have been serious if it had hit him gladly it didn't, come on Blackpool fans you must watch it name and shame him get a ban for life he deserves it.
I watched the Lee Charles vlog which covers the pre - match guzzling of Alcohol by so called Blackpool fans in the Marquee, which in turn explains the almost animal-like behaviour behind the Coppice-end goal.
Also much credit must go to Dimitar for his handling of the extreme provocation he had to bear from the ' whatever they all themselves ' massed behind him.. Mr Cool in my book from now on !.

As to the inexplicable laissez-faire attitude of the Referee towards the bottle and flare throwing and the head- butt ?. Another official who it appears has much to learn before he is allowed to control (?) another League match ?.

BUT, the Stanley spirit provided the Reds with a good point against another of the EFL's so called ' high -flyers ', and now in my opinion ' the only way is UP !'.

ON STANLEY !..ON TO EVEN GREATER THINGS !!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web