Thread: POSH Thread
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2019, 21:23   #36
andyd
God Member

Re: POSH Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Posh are another Club with a plethora of well-paid players , and the Reds are going to come up against this situation on more such occasions as the season progresses.
The imperative is I suppose to pick up points from those Clubs having similar resources to The Stanley and one or two from the Posh's of this world !.and thus maintain our position as a League 1 Club !.

This is the reality check which crossed my mind tonight, and I'm certain that some might disagree with it.

Nevertheless, Seat D52 will have to put up with my seat again on Saturday, and I'
Know that I'll enjoy every moment of my ' Stanley experience '.

ON STANLEY ON!.. TO HIGHER THINGS !.. ��
They didn't look like a team with a plethora of well paid players we were just awful second half didn't look up for it and we gifted them the first goal from a stupid corner routine yes there is some excellent teams in this division if we want to stay in it then we have to be close to 100% every game and concentrate on our good points, still think we need to be more ruthless in front of goal think the lad from Swansea is close to a return looked a good prospect before his injury.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote