View Single Post
Old 28-10-2019, 09:47   #3297
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

I think that the negotiated WA is that of TM's but with the tweaks to the Irish problem(which was never a problem anyway...it was manufactured to be a red herring so that our attention was drawn to that rather than the meat of the WA).
Boris was never going to get it through Parliament (not even with a ton of vaseline) because it is a remainer Parliament.
They do NOT want to honour the referendum, which is why three years on we are no further forward....and in the last six months concerted efforts have been made by remainers to thwart any kind of Brexit(even the bad one we are faced with, because it is not Brexit at all).

I think that had Boris a choice he would have taken us out on a default basis(no deal).....but he has had his hands tied by the Speaker and Hilary Benn. Joanna Cherry, Gina Miller and the eleven biased judges of the Supreme Court.
I think his intentions were good, but he has had banana skin after banana skin placed by the traitors I have mentioned put in his way.

I am not sure that voting for the Brexit party will see anything other than another hung parliament....it will dilute the vote, but might get rid of a lot of those who have created obstacles to the will of the people.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote