View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 09:35   #3306
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe View Post
A diabolical ploy by the desperate in the hope that something else comes along to take people's minds away from it all by the time an election is called. Well it won't wash - even if it was solidly proven to me that I would be substantially worse off after Brexit if they managed to blag a second referendum I would still vote out. These people who keep telling me I didn't know what I was voting for are both extremely arrogant and highly insulting. Sometimes I wish they would get their second vote because I believe it would result in a greater margin of victory to leave - still wouldn't satisfy the luvvies and those 'who know better' though would it...
No it wouldn't because it is blatantly obvious that these people wish to remain enslaved and captured by a foreign power/powers who only want our money.

The MP's currently in the HoC have never had to govern in the true sense of the word....and quite frankly they have no damn idea how to do it...and they would rather have someone else they can blame.
They want to take their fat salaries for doing burger all.

Bring on a GE let"s kick the traitors into touch

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 29-10-2019 at 09:38.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote