View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 13:10   #107
Crown Grounder

Re: The Crewe match thread, or the 'Annoy Accy Mad' thread.

We are certainly on the "Crest of a Slump" and I gather from the posts on this thread so far that you are all rather unhappy. All teams and their manager go through bad periods during the season. Lets just keep it all in perspective. We all know we have one of the lowest levels of resources in League 1 and that the FA Cup is a competition that often favours the team from the league below. I honestly believe that our results will start to improve in the weeks to come. The manager has the opportunity to make changes in the January window and who knows we may still be playing in League 1 next season. Its an amazing achievement that Stanley have had the success they have had over the last 15 years. I know its very hard supporting a losing team, but the role of the twelfth man is to keep supporting "their players and their manager" through the good times and the bad times.........to quote one level head (USUALLY!!) on this forum..."ON STANLEY ON"....and KIWI....don't start another match thread until Accy Mad gives you permission to do so..........Up the Stanley...