View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 13:27   #52
StanleyJosh
Full Member+

Re: Rotherham (A) Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Striker options Zanzala can't keep on his feet hence the nickname slippers, Simmonds not seen enough of him, Bishop non league standard and is starting to show, Scott only young won't be starting any time soon, Baker Richardson looked ok but is he injury prone?, Charles not a striker IMHO too easily dispossessed non league standard again, Simpson written off by fans on this forum not seen enough of him should be better than non league standard coming from Preston but will he be played doubt it that I,m afraid are our options upfront personally don't think they are anywhere near good enough.
Simmonds has an awful attitude. Told Coley he should be a first team regular. No chance.
Bishop will come good. Lacks agility but you can train that, he has the instinct.
Scott - I'm a big fan of his but hasn't progressed as much as we would of liked.
Charles - similar to Kayden, bags of pace but needs to learn when to use it. also needs to be playing with a second striker, would of been good playing off Billy.
Simpson - seen him a fair few times and for a lad of his size he doesn't use it well. Doesn't attack the ball, too similar to Connor Hall in my opinion, makes a few good runs but nothing that has an impact on game.

Zanzala - so frustrating. Really thought this season he'd take his chance to be main striker but too often makes same mistakes. Not learning from them?
Is he torn between having strength and pace. Has neither at moment.
StanleyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote