View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 14:48   #62
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Trotters Match Thread

Well no9w for my 2 'penneth. Did Wynonie slip some of his pills into the tea pot in the changing room? I have seen Stanley struggle against 10 men previously, but not yesterday. We made a team of men look like boys! In fact, we have scored more goals against Bolton than any other team in League 1, even those that played the youth teams and were winning 5-0 or 5-1. OK we played 10 men for 75 minutes, but the heart and passion was there for all to see. Personally, I would have given man of the match to Colby Bishop for his no stop running and annoying the defenders, but can't complain after that result, maybe the whole team and subs bench and management should have been given man of the match, but at least we were 'Team of the week' on Quest in the highlights show. Well done to all and to the idiots from Bolton, you have done your team a great disservice. Throwing coins and bottles and flares is not clever, as for running on to the pitch, well you won't be going to a Bolton match for some time. It is about time bigger teams in this league realised, we are not tinpot, we are loud and proud of our Accrington Stanley.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote