Old 04-01-2020, 12:32   #41
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: John Coleman and Jimmy Bell return to Stanley - Officially announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
I just don't understand why you lot think it's a good idea to try and start a civil war between different groups of Stanley supporters. It's been years since anyone on here criticised JC over anything other than day-to-day selection or substitutions, and everyone is fully aware of his record which will almost certainly never be equalled. I accept there are a couple of people around for whom some particular players can do nothing right, which should be an absolute no-no, but they are regularly shouted down, and a forum is surely about opinions, no?

If criticising a manager is not allowed, try looking back to some of your own posts from the interregnum ….

As for "useless and lucky", give me strength …… or quote a post.

Any chance of peace breaking out for the new decade, seeing as the club is in its best shape for 60 years?
quite correct certain managers were critisised by many who critisise people for calling the present duo, myself i call that arse kissing,