View Single Post
Old 26-01-2020, 12:37   #113
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The weather around the world has gone mad

While I had not seen this video before(and isn't it an eye opener when it comes to how the reporter is treated - that alone should ring great bonging alarm bells) I have read stuff about how this child is being manipulated by corporate business with Green energy agenda's.
Her parents are culpable in this.
As for the school strikes....I bet the vacuous children that join them all over the world do not know that she attends a school where attendance is NOT obligatory....that pupils are allowed to miss school if they have a mental health episode.
So her school strike is bogus....but this is not reported at all....so she is also complicit in manipulating the youth all over the world.
She is also responsible for the burgeoning mental health issues affecting young people who believe everything they are being fed.
This information is being reinforced by celebs and governments who feel unable to challenge what this child is saying.....they do not wish to be seen as bullying a mentally compromised girl.
This is the greatest 'emperors clothes' manipulation ever.....and it is commercially based.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote